Monday, February 4, 2013

Ooof!

I have to remember to write here all the time, not just when things are going well. This weekend I ate pretty much everything. I'm not going to recap everything (beer, cake, chips), but there was just a lot of food in my path, and I did very little to get out of its way.

Today I got on the scale and was 189. Basically a 6-pound gain just over the weekend. A lot of that can be attributed to post-party bloat, sodium, whatever. But seriously, that's kind of gross. (Actually, what's super gross is that I weighed 197 last night. Really? I gained 14 pounds in a day and a half. Whaaaaat?)

All right, so we're back in track, and moving on with our life. And today's eating and working out (Zumba, followed by trampolining) was spot-on. My Fitness Pal tells me that:

If every day were like today...   You'd weigh 168.6 lbs in 5 weeks

Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment