Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Getting on this wagon...AGAIN!!!

Okay, so the last plan didn't go quite like I thought it would. I gained another 2 pounds.

The negative side of that, is that I gained back 22 of the 24 pounds I lost.

The positive side is that I lost a total of 2 pounds in 2012. So, if that trend were to continue for the next 3 years, I'd be at my goal weight on my 70th birthday!

In preparation for starting the new year off right, I made some vegetable soup last night, and went onto My Fitness Pal and logged today's food. I planned my entire day of food out in advance, so there could be no surprises. The plan is to continue planning food in advance. Last year, when I lost most of the weight, I was logging the food, preparing it in advance, and making sure I always food with me for work.

So back to that. In order to earn the money on healthywage.com, I will need to have lost 26 pounds by April 4. So, that means 2 pounds a week, and no backsliding and really charging through any plateaus.




No comments:

Post a Comment