Friday, May 4, 2012

Another thing

On Fitbit.com, you can add friends and compete against them. When I first started, I was number 1 in my group. Then I started adding more and more challenging people. Then I stopped really challenging myself. So now I'm in 20th place. I'm pretty sure I'm never going to beat ericks37 who has an average of 33,000 steps a day (what the eff? Is he a professional runner??), but I can at least do better than the 65 year old women who are currently schooling me.

Right now my average is 10,000 steps (in past weeks it was around 8-9k). There's a woman named Louann who is currently in 9th place with an average of 15,021 steps per day. I'm going to make it my mission to beat out Louann in the next week. (I have no idea who Louann is. I'm sure she's a perfectly nice lady. I just want to beat her.)

No comments:

Post a Comment