Friday, May 4, 2012

I'm back!

I did a lower body strength workout Tuesday and I did arms/shoulders today. I went over my 15k steps Tuesday and yesterday, but fell short by 4k on Wednesday. I think I'll have a chance to average it out before the week is out. 

I worked from home today and I decided to create a stand-up workstation. I put a chair on my kitchen table, then my laptop on that. Then I decided to put the trampoline in front of that. There's a whole study about how if you sit for long periods of time, you're going to die a horrible, untimely death. Who wants that? Here's one story about it. 

So now when I'm reading some lengthy boring piece of something, or thinking of the thing I'm trying to type next, I can bounce lightly or kind of march in place. It's nice. I had the boyfriend (Bup) take a picture of it. It's quite silly, but if it keeps me moving and from sitting, hooray! 

Also, I've kept up with the food logging. So, so far I'm keeping up my end of the bargain. The scale, however, is being a total bitch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment