Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ummmm......

Yeah, checking in once a month wasn't REALLY how I intended to be doing this.

I've sort of strayed from all of my goals. Logging food? Mostly. But I've missed a little bit here and there (usually when it's something so atrocious I don't want to admit it to myself!)

Exercise? My average of like 18k steps a day has dwindled to about half that. I think I went to the gym twice (although, in  my favor, I have developed a pretty nice arm workout at home).

Breakfast? Preparing meals in advance? Eeeek, not so much. When I work from home, I usually get a smoothie or a hot breakfast, but when I go into the office, I'm usually rushing around and then I just get lunch at 11:30.

Weight? Well, it should come as no surprise that today's scale read +3 lbs over last month. 176. I have a feeling that some of that weight will be gone in the next few days. We've got a few hormonal and digestive issues going on here that should resolve shortly.

So here we are, new month, and about 7 weeks away from the big 4-0. So let's renew our our commitment, shall we?

1. Breakfast every day. No excuses.
2. Log everything. No excuses.
3. 15,000 steps minimum. You get the idea.
4. Check in here at least 2x a week. Weight included.
5. Strength training 3x a week. (Actually, I can log it here when I check in...how convenient.)

I'm not upset with myself, or feeling all crappy. Overall, I still look and feel good. I'm down a total of 18 pounds, and that's a great accomplishment. But it's time to get the scale moving in the right direction again!


No comments:

Post a Comment