Monday, March 18, 2013

188

I'm a little confused, because I started my challenge with my friend at 191. I told her 191, but when I look here, I logged it as 190. So in an effort to err on the side of being conservative, let's call it 190.

In any event, I was an even 188 this morning, so mission accomplished in losing 2 lbs this week.

Also, I got more than 10,000 steps every day this past week, so that's awesome.

I think our next challenge is to log our food every day (and, I assume, lose 2 lbs). We've pretty much been logging already, so it's just a matter of being consistent with it.

I'd like a side-challenge with myself. I'm currently in 10th place on my leaderboard on Fitbit. My 7-day average is 12,194. I'd like to be in 5th place, which is currently held by a Steve A. who has a 7-day average of 14,442. So, stupid weather and all, I'm going to make it happen. Why else did they invent trampolines and  Zumba?

No comments:

Post a Comment