Friday, March 15, 2013

Back again?

I was afraid to look at the scale today, but it was 186,2, which, given the shenanigans last night, is borderline miraculous. The weekends tend to be a little less structured for me, but I will continue to log my food (even when it tends to be embarrassing) and keep up with the walking (I'm hoping to get an extra walk in to offset the shenanigans). Also, Zumba tomorrow morning. It's not the easiest for me to get up early for something optional, but I'll do my best.

I have some work to do from home this weekend, as well as a houseguest overnight on Saturday. I made a pot of soup (baby kale greens, mixed vegetables, mirepoix, mushrooms and veggie stock). It's basically my "fill my stomach with something low calorie and fat-free" staple, and it's also good for detoxing after a particularly bad day or two of eating/drinking. Oh, it has very little salt, too.

So, that's the progress, and that's the plan. The goal was to lose 2 lbs for the week, and so far I've lost 3.8. I'd like to maintain this, if not lose a little more before Monday's weigh-in.


No comments:

Post a Comment