Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wow...could it be?

Am I really back so soon? It occurred to me after the last time I posted that I should have an anti-blog. Basically a place where I blog about all the stuff I'm doing when I'm NOT writing here. It would talk about pieces of cake I've eaten, or beers I've drank, or elaborate dinners out I've had.

Monday I had just over 10,000 steps, but my partner in crime had more, so on Tuesday I got 15454 steps, and today I racked up 15268. I've been eating under my calorie allotments (per My Fitness Pal and Fitbit) and feeling pretty good. I got on the scale this morning and it was down almost 4 pounds. 186.4. I'm not sure what that was about, and I'm not even sure it will stick, but there you have it.

I'll try to weigh in again tomorrow, just to see if it was a fluke.

Also, tomorrow I'm having dinner with friends, and I'm sure there's going to be some sangria and a dish that has more than a few calories. My plan is to eat half tomorrow and the other half the next day. I'll still log it (no matter how bad it is!) But I'm already braced for it to be a little on the side of high calories. I'll just have to make up for it with more exercise and better choices in the days after.

No comments:

Post a Comment